Kristie Lester has been with Zeifmans for over 15 years providing services to clients across a wide range of industries including financial services, cannabis, technology, factoring, gaming, real estate, pension plans, mining, and manufacturing companies.
Leveraging her in-depth knowledge of accounting and assurance, Kristie is today responsible for servicing many of Zeifmans’ larger corporate clients, especially clients in the financial services, cannabis, gaming and health care sectors.
Kristie has significant experience in the interpretation and application of International Financial Reporting Standards, Canadian accounting standards for private enterprises and U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. She has extensive financial reporting experience, particularly in regard to Canadian public companies and investment dealers.
- Bachelors of Commerce with Honours (York University)
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants In-depth Broker Dealer Course
- Certificate in International Reporting Standards, the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
Areas of Specialization
- Investment funds
- Investment dealers
- Real estate investment trusts
- Not-for-Profit and Charities
- Accounts receivable factoring companies