Zeifmans’ assists under-performing middle market businesses to return to profitability through internal restructuring. Our veteran team of turnaround professionals brings fresh, objective insight into the diagnoses of financial, operational and marketing and tax issues. Our innovative solutions offer realistic options for a return to sustained profitability.
Zeifmans acts on behalf of creditors, shareholders, private and institutional lenders and investors, as well as debtor companies. We help stakeholders in many business verticals to understand and resolve the problems that can beset potentially profitable enterprises. We call on experts with backgrounds in sales, production, marketing and engineering to help us provide sound advice in all key areas of the business. Our team can manage multi-jurisdictional turnarounds with the help of our international network.
The services this interdisciplinary team offers include:
Business Recovery Planning
- Determining viability and core business sustainability
- Developing preliminary action plans
- Executing plans to restore profitability by reducing overhead and cash outflow
- Human resources rationalization
- Implementation of in-house and independent professional skill sets with experience in similar industries.
- When the situation demands it, we can position our people within your firm to provide the expertise required to quickly put our plans into action.
Corporate turnaround management services include:
- Performing financial and operational analyses
- Assisting with crisis or interim management
- Negotiating with creditors to restructure liabilities
- Structuring and negotiating recapitalization initiatives
- Executing liquidations, wind-downs and asset sales
- Restructuring or divestiture of corporations or divisions
- Leading in-court and out-of-court restructurings
- Acting as accountant for trustee, debtor or creditor committees
- Viability reviews for financial institutions and stakeholders
The Benefits of Early Engagement
We strongly believe early diagnosis leads to better outcomes. Zeifmans partners are able to identify weakness and create recovery plans in areas as diverse as:
- Management team adjustments
- Business plans, business analysis and performance measurement
- Information system renewal
- Asset reviews, with an eye to helping with liquidity
- Succession planning, especially in family businesses
These services are provided by Axis Consulting Group Inc., a corporation wholly owned by Zeifmans LLP.