Zeifmans can help guide budding cannabis companies growth, through offering the following accounting and consulting services:
- Establishing tax-effective structures for cannabis clients: anticipating cannabis operations and/or strategic transactions
- Auditing cannabis companies in anticipation of possible initial public offering (IPO)
- Assistance in preparation of cannabis companies’ financial statements
- Reviewing financial models for cannabis companies
- Advising cannabis companies on establishment of production accounting systems and inventory valuation under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Advising on financing and Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) strategies for cannabis companies
- Advising on cost control and rationalization
The Zeifmans Cannabis Team has a strong background and interest in the cannabis sector – we are actively engaged in servicing companies in the space.
We have several years of experience auditing and consulting with pharmaceutical companies, which have formed the model of medical marijuana and expected to construct the future of recreational cannabis development. Zeifmans has also to helped several private companies go public.
Zeifmans is a participant in the Canadian Public Accountability Board (CPAB), and is the Toronto member of Nexia International, one of the ten top global accounting organizations. Zeifmans is a key founding member of the Nexia International Cannabis Team.
For more information reach out to one of the members of the Zeifmans Cannabis Team.