Allan is President of Axis Consulting Group Inc. and a Partner of the Financial Advisory Services Group of Zeifmans LLP. He has provided turnaround management services to lenders, management and shareholders for more than 30 years.
During this time, Allan has provided restructuring services to clients in industries as diverse as retail, real estate, hospitality and automotive. He has also provided companies with interim crisis management services while new executives are being sought. Allan has acted as CRO and COO for troubled manufactures and has extensive experience in conducting viability analyses, feasibility studies and developing action plans and proposals. He is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee, Certified Turnaround Professional and a Doctor of Jurisprudence.
- B.B.A., M.B.A., York University
Areas of Specialization
- Turnaround management and consulting
- Chief restructuring officer
- Interim management
- Food manufacturing
- Agricultural related products
- Real estate
Professional, Community and Social Leadership Roles
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario
- Member of the TMA Certification Oversight Committee
- Former Board Member of the Turnaround Management Association (Toronto Chapter) and Chair of Symposium Committee
"Our challenge and opportunity is to implement the exact skill sets required for our clients—whether they are a financial institution or a business in distress. We provide creative solutions utilizing multi-disciplinary resources to meet the needs of the moment.”
Allan A. Rutman, MBA, CPA, CA, Partner