Simon Benmergui joined Zeifmans in 2014 as a junior accountant and became a manager in 2019. Simon works closely with audit clients in many sectors including but not limited to, franchising, real estate and retail. His expertise lies in Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE) and Canadian Auditing Standards (CAS).
Simon is also a member of the Zeifmans Technology Committee.
- Bachelor of Administrative Studies (BAS) - York University
- Chartered Professional Accountant (Chartered Accountant) – CPA Ontario
- Chartered Accountant – CA
Areas of Specialization
- Auditing and Accounting
- Accounting and Assurance
- Real Estate
- Not for Profit and Charities
- Privately-held small & medium sized businesses
- Investment companies