Shalom Rosenzweig joined the firm in 2008 and is now a manager specializing in assurance and accounting.
Through his years of practice, Shalom has gained in-depth knowledge and experience in auditing, providing services to clients across a wide range of industries and works collaboratively with each individual client according to their needs. He is a reliable, trust-worthy advisor and problem solver.
When not in the office, Shalom enjoys sporting events, spinning and volunteering for Ve’ahavta (a Jewish humanitarian organization).
- Bachelors of Arts - York University
- Chartered Professional Accountant (Chartered Accountant) – CPA Ontario
- Chartered Accountant – CA
Areas of Specialization
- Charitable organizations tax compliance
- Foreign reporting requirements in Canada
- Accounting and Assurance
- Real Estate: Development, Rental Properties, Holding Companies, CAM Audits
- Not for Profit and Charities
- Owner-managed businesses
- Financial and professional services
- Technology & StartUps