A Principal of the firm, Robert came to Zeifmans in 1981. His specialization lies in accounting and taxation with a focus on small-to-medium businesses, particularly in the fields of retail, cannabis and healthcare. He puts major emphasis on helping clients seize opportunities for growth and diversification.
For all the latest Zeifmans’ cannabis content, visit our cannabis blog page.
Areas of Specialization
- Management advisory services
- Estate and succession planning
- Family business issues consulting
- Corporate and personal tax
- Accounting and emerging business
- Real Estate
- Professional service corporations
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Non-profit organizations
- Medical professionals
- Machine tooling
Professional, Community and Social Leadership Roles
- Director – Kashruth Council of Canada
- President – Sephardic Educational Foundation of Toronto
"Working with small private companies is unlike any other practice area. There is no compartmentalizing and little separation between the corporate and the personal. Our job is to seamlessly and smoothly integrate the two."
Robert J. Benmergui, Principal