Robert has been at Zeifmans since 2006. He specializes in accounting for small to mid-sized corporations, personal and corporate taxation, corporate reorganization, estate planning, and goods and services tax. In recent years he has cultivated an in-depth knowledge and expertise in the healthcare sector with a specific focus on retail pharmacies.
Robert’s client base and experience covers a wide range of businesses and activities. Robert advises over 200 pharmacies on simple to complex financial matters including everything from how to structure a corporation to creating the most effective tax plan.
He prides himself on building strong relationships, and takes time to understand client’s needs, and goals to ensure their healthy financial future.
- Chartered Professional Accountant – CPA Ontario
- Chartered Accountant - CA
Areas of Specialization
- Management & advisory services
- Personal & corporate taxation
- Estate & succession planning
- Consulting family business
- Business acquisition & financing
- Medical professionals
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Real estate
- Food industry
- Service corporations
- Legal professionals
- Investment corporations
Professional, Community and Social Leadership Roles
- Director, board member and active participant in many communal charitable organizations, schools and relief organizations.