Matthew Sanita joined Zeifmans in 2013 as a junior accountant and was promoted to manager in 2019.
Matthew works with clients in a wide range of industries from retail to pharmacies and drug stores. He specializes in accounting and tax advisory to owner-managed businesses through providing personalized services to entrepreneurs at each stage of their business cycle. Matthew is knowledgeable in Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE) and Accounting Standards for Not-for-Profit Organizations (ASNPO).
Matthew is a member of the Technology Committee at Zeifmans.
- Bachelor of Commerce (BComm) – Ryerson University
- Chartered Professional Accountant (Chartered Accountant) – CPA Ontario
- Chartered Accountant – CA
Areas of Specialization
- Auditing and Accounting
- Charitable organizations and foundations tax compliance
- Foreign reporting requirements in Canada
- Setting-up of tax efficient structures for Canadian businesses
- Pharmacies and drug stores
- Medical professionals
- Not-for-Profit and charities
- Legal services