Kevin De Melo joined Zeifmans in 2000 and is currently a senior manager and member of Zeifmans quality control team.
During his time at Zeifmans, Kevin has developed a vast amount of depth and knowledge in Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE) and Canadian Auditing Standards (CAS). In addition, Kevin is knowledgeable in both personal and corporate taxation, including potential foreign tax reporting issues in Canada. Kevin clients range in industries from real estate, retail, investment holding companies, etc.
Kevin graduated from the University of Toronto with a Bachelor of Commerce in 2000 and obtained his CA designation in 2003.
- Bachelors of Commerce from the University of Toronto
- Chartered Professional Accountant (Chartered Accountant) – CPA Ontario
- Chartered Accountant – CA
- Certificate in International Reporting Standards, the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
Areas of Specialization
- Domestic and international tax planning
- Foreign reporting requirements in Canada
- Accounting and Assurance
- Family Business
- Real Estate
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Not for Profit and Charities
- Owner-managed businesses
- High net worth individuals and families
- Privately-held small, medium, and large sized businesses
- Investment companies