Joban Kooner has over 10 years of experience in providing accounting and assurance services to clients across a wide range of industries including owner managed businesses, retail, manufacturing, consumer packaged goods, financial services, insurance, real estate. and not-for-profits.
Joban also has over 5 years of experience with Big 4 firms, where he worked with mid-sized to large multinational clients. He has a solid understanding of Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Joban is keen on building and maintaining client relationship through providing quality and professional service.
- Bachelors of Mathematics and Chartered Accountancy (honours), University of Waterloo
- Chartered Professional Accountant (Chartered Accountant) – CPA Ontario
- Chartered Accountant – CA
Areas of Specialization
- Assurance, auditing and accounting
- Charitable organizations and foundations tax compliance
- Voluntary disclosures
- Accounting and emerging business
- Owner-managed businesses
- Real estate
- Not for profit and charities
- Legal, medical and other professional services
- Financial services and insurance
- Privately-held small and medium sized businesses
- Transportation and logistics
- Engineering professionals and construction
- Medical professionals
- Technology and startups