Armand started his accounting career at Zeifmans in 2011 as a Co-op student and was promoted to a manager in 2016.
The clients he works with operate in a wide range of industries, from financial services to manufacturing – he prides himself on delivering unparalleled service to all his clients. Armand specializes in accounting and tax advisory to owner-managed businesses through providing personalized services to entrepreneurs at each stage of their business cycle. Throughout his professional experience, Armand regularly advises clients on corporate and personal tax matters such as, tax planning, corporate re-organization and effective compensation strategies.
Armand is a key member of the Technology and StartUp industry team, as well as a member of the Technology Committee at Zeifmans.
Proud partner and supporter of the Schulich School of Business Startups Program
- Chartered Professional Accountant – CPA
- Chartered Accountant – CA
- Bachelor of Business Management (BComm)
- Advanced Accounting and finance diploma
Areas of Specialization
- Accounting and assurance
- Advisory services in wealth management, startups and family-owned business
- Financial services
- Service corporations
- Broker-Dealer investment firms
- Investment holding companies
- Legal and Medical Professional corporations
Professional, Community and Social Leadership Roles
- Volunteer at CPA Canada - Financial Literacy Program
- Volunteer at CPA Ontario – Tax Preparation Assistance program
For Tech entrepreneurs, attracting the right talent early on can pose a challenge. Building…