Ahmad Aslam has over 15 years of experience in auditing with a focus on auditing manufacturing and construction companies. Ahmad coordinates the execution of audit engagements and is responsible for providing audit and accounting services to a variety of public and private entities, with diverse experience including the following areas:
Ahmad has assisted clients’ transitions from Canadian Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (CGAAP) to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE).
Proud partner and supporter of the Schulich School of Business Startups Program
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA – Illinois)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA)
- Certificate in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Masters in Economics (MA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B Comm)
Areas of Specialization
- Develop and deliver innovative and forward-thinking solutions relating to setting-up of tax efficient corporate structures, evaluating acquisitions and divestments, cross border investments, non-resident and international tax and estate and succession planning for clients in variety of industries.
- Corporate and personal tax planning strategies with special focus on providing creative solutions for small to mid-market family owned businesses.
- Providing practical advice addressing a broad spectrum of auditing, finance and accounting issues and challenges including financial due diligence, merger and acquisition, going public transactions, initial public offerings and internal controls.
- Software as a Service (SAAS)
- Real Estate
- Retail and wholesale
- Professional Service Corporations
- Health care
- Pension plans
Zeifmans’ Quarterly 3 is back for its PropTech edition, featuring Zeifmans’ client Chris Kamarianakis,…
For Tech entrepreneurs, attracting the right talent early on can pose a challenge. Building…