Ahmad has over 15 years of experience in auditing with a focus on auditing manufacturing and construction companies. Ahmad coordinates the execution of audit engagements and is responsible for providing audit and accounting services to a variety of public and private entities, with diverse experience including the following areas:
- Technology & StartUps
Ahmad has assisted clients’ transitions from Canadian Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (CGAAP) to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE).
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA – Illinois)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA)
- Certificate in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Masters in Economics (MA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B Comm)
Areas of Specialization
- Develop and deliver innovative and forward-thinking solutions relating to setting-up of tax efficient corporate structures, evaluating acquisitions and divestments, cross border investments, non-resident and international tax and estate and succession planning for clients in variety of industries.
- Corporate and personal tax planning strategies with special focus on providing creative solutions for small to mid-market family owned businesses.
- Providing practical advice addressing a broad spectrum of auditing, finance and accounting issues and challenges including financial due diligence, merger and acquisition, going public transactions, initial public offerings and internal controls.
- Software as a Service (SAAS)
- Real Estate
- Retail and wholesale
- Professional Service Corporations
- Health care
- Pension plans
According to 2016 Census of Agriculture, there are 193,492 farms operating in Canada. While the total…
It’s been estimated that by 2020, 73% of organizations will have transitioned at least…