Cristina Russo began her accounting career at Zeifmans in 2008 and has developed extensive experience in both taxation and accounting compliance and advisory services for owner-managed businesses. She focuses on growing strong relationships with her clients in order to anticipate and address their evolving business needs. Cristina works with clients in a wide range of industries including marketing, manufacturing, retail and engineering.
Since 2009, Cristina has been assisting CPA candidates prepare for, and successfully complete, the professional examinations required to attain their CPA designation as a marker and team leader for various preparation programs in Canada.
- Bachelor of Administrative Studies (BAS) with Honours, Specialization in Accounting, York University
- Chartered Professional Accountant (Chartered Accountant) – CPA Ontario
- Chartered Accountant – CA
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants In-depth Tax Course – completed year 1
Areas of Specialization
- Accounting and Assurance
- Advisory services in wealth management, estate and succession planning and family-owned business
- Service corporations
- High net worth individuals and families
- Marketing services
- Engineering professionals & construction