Zeifmans’ Service Industry Practice works with several hundred service providers from emerging concept start ups to national chains. We offer unparalleled experience and intellectual capital.
We stay on top of industry trends and understand the business issues facing our clients. Since we work with leading service organizations, we have hands-on experience that enables us to be recognized as value added advisors. Clients can take of this knowledge by leveraging:
- Access to debt and capital: We have strong relationships with lenders of all types as well as private equity funds, joint venture partners and other capital sources.
- Benchmarking analysis: We can conduct comparative performance analyses against similar operations and concepts to identify inefficiencies and areas to target for cost reduction.
- Global owner-operators: We have helped numerous service companies navigate complex tax regulations and accounting issues when they choose to expand across borders.
- Industry specific tax planning and tax credit strategies: There are numerous opportunities and pitfalls in the service industry. Our team has in-depth knowledge of the tax code and the issues the service industry faces.
- Operational and management consulting: Our team has real life experience and is able to bridge the gap from financial data to real life operations. We can assist in the development of strategies that financial data may dictate. We have advised clients on a wide array of matters such the scalability of their IT systems to the best ways implement an employee retention program and or the exposure for new health care regulation.
- Quality of earnings and due diligence related to merger and acquisitions: As a leader in the industry we advise the capital markets on acquisition strategies and opportunities to consider.