Zeifmans is a tax, accounting and consulting firm that understands clients’ needs and the full range of solutions available. We work within the rules to make the rules work for our clients. We give straightforward, intelligent advice that consistently add to our clients’ bottom lines. Great ideas. Positive impact. That’s Zeifmans.
As a member of Zeifmans’ dedicated team, you will acquire a deep knowledge of the personal and business needs and goals of our clients. You can provide candid counsel on a wide range of issues, including tax, complex accounting, restructuring, acquisitions, IPOs and more. You will benefit equally from the experience and judgment of our senior leaders and the sharp, innovative thinking of our young associates.
We are currently seeking a Junior Accountant to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
Duties may include and are not limited to:
- Completion of audit, review and compilation files and related tax preparation.
Builds effective working relationships in assignments with operational client contacts
- Responds effectively to client requests
- Provides suggestions related to an assignment or project
- In house assignments such as accounting research or office administration
- Completion of a University Accounting degree and working towards obtaining their CPA designation.
- Basic understanding of IFRS, ASPE, CAS and Canadian Tax.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate with external clients.
- Possess strong file management skills and organization
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Familiarity with Caseware, Tax Prep, QuickBooks or Simply Accounting (considered an asset)