Zeifmans has been providing value-added accounting, assurance and tax services since 1959, bringing decades of successful experience, unique and insightful counsel, and real-world cost efficiencies to its many clients. Our reputation for excellence is based on the strength of the relationships we form and nurture with our clients. Our firm’s values are defined by our client focus – our success is measured by our clients’ success.
Zeifmans is a member of Nexia International, ranked among the world’s top ten accounting organizations. Our affiliation with Nexia has meant that we are positioned with the experience and expertise required to provide professional service that is on a global level. Some of our fellow members of Nexia International with whom we cooperate on international engagements are Cohn Reznick and Clifton Larson Allen (US) and Ebner Stolz (Germany).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties may include and are not limited to:
- Completion of audit, review or compilation files and related tax preparation.
- Builds effective working relationships in assignments with operational client contacts
- Responds effectively to client requests
- Provides suggestions related to an assignment or project
- In house assignments such as accounting research or office administration
- Completion of a University Accounting degree and working towards obtaining their CPA designation.
- Basic understanding of IFRS, ASPE, CAS and Canadian Tax.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate with external clients.
- Possess strong file management skills and organization
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Familiarity with Caseware, Tax Prep, QuickBooks or Simply Accounting (considered an asset)
Zeifmans LLP is committed to diversity and an environment that is barrier free. If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please inform us in advance to arrange a reasonable and appropriate accommodation.