Zeifmans is a tax, accounting and consulting firm that understands clients’ needs and the full range of solutions available. We work within the rules to make the rules work for our clients. We give straightforward, intelligent advice that consistently add to our clients’ bottom lines.
About the Position
As the Receptionist here at Zeifmans you are the face and first impression of the company. You will be responsible for greeting, welcoming and directing employees and visitors while supporting the company with administrative tasks.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Handle all incoming calls on switchboard including directing and transferring calls, taking messages and paging personnel
- Greeting and ensuring visitors sign in at reception
- Assist with fire drills/evacuation in case of emergency
- Handling all incoming/outgoing couriers and mail while ensuring company policies and procedures are followed with special attention to time-sensitive and confidential packages, including copying and distribution
- Ensure main reception area, meeting rooms and guest kitchen are kept clean and tidy
- Assisting with scheduling of boardrooms including special requirements, set up for lunches, refreshments, etc., as well as ensuring they are kept clean and tidy
- Coordinate with Partner schedules to order daily lunches from various vendors, as well as ordering weekly staff lunch on Thursdays
- Maintaining reception open during extended tax season hours
- Assist with ordering and inventory of miscellaneous office supplies as required
- Ensure phone lists and staff location maps are kept current and up to date
- Assisting with other administrative/facilities duties as required
- Retrieve files from storage
- Login of staff on locator daily
- Forwarding of all incoming faxes
Summary of Experience
- 2+ years of experience as a Receptionist, preferably in a busy corporate environment
- 2+ years of professional office administration experience
- Experience using a multi-line switchboard
- College degree
- Certificate or Diploma in Office Administration an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate with external clients
- Ability to handle multiple requests at once
- Team player – willingness to support the administrative team on other key deliverables as required
- Working knowledge and understanding of MS Office software
Great ideas. Positive impact. That’s Zeifmans.
Zeifmans is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.